Call 651-699-3438 to book a nutrition counseling appointment.
Our nutritionists help you make the connection between what you eat and how you feel. And what’s more—they all have life-changing nutrition stories of their own. Because they have overcome their own health challenges using the power of real food, they really understand how to help you.
Experienced, thoughtful, grounded in research
Our nutritionists practice Therapeutic Nutritional Counseling—a proven approach to nutrition counseling that will meet your physical, mental and emotional needs. They use the latest in scientific research paired with clinical experience to empower you to get on the road to vibrant, good health.
What to expect for the first consultation
Our nutritionists help you discover the “why’s” and underlying causes for your health concerns. They do this with understanding and compassion for you and a focus on strategies that will help you heal. What you won’t hear from them? That your symptoms are all in your head or that you just have to live with your condition without hope or relief.
Here’s what else you can expect:
- Prior to your appointment: You will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire so your nutritionist gains a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
- During your initial consultation: Your nutritionist will explain how foods affect your health and well-being and why certain foods are important to include in your diet.
- You will receive a personalized eating plan along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks and beverages.
- Your nutritionist will work with you to set goals and develop practical ways for you to implement our real-food approach to eating.
- Enjoy 10% off supplements after your counseling appointment.
Depending on your health, supplements may be recommended (but not required) to rebalance your biochemistry, help you adhere to our healthy eating plan, or give you nutritional support.
- Initial Consultation—2 hours: $250
- Initial Family Consultation (Limit of two people per appointment)—3 hours: $350
- Follow-Up Consultation—1 hour: $100 ($110 with Darlene)
- Follow-Up Consultation—30 min: $55 ($60 with Darlene)
Consider a Wellness Package and enjoy a discounted rate on your nutrition consultations.
Let us help you!
Call 651-699-3438 (888-805-8954 toll-free) to book your nutrition counseling appointment. Phone and Skype appointments are available!