Call 651-699-3438 to book a nutrition counseling appointment.
We help you make the connection between what you eat and how you feel
Our nutritionists will be with you every step of the way to support, motivate and guide you to success whether you want to...
- Manage a chronic illness
- Have fewer aches and pains in your back and/or joints
- Have better digestion
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Conquer eating issues
- Lose weight and rev up your metabolism
- Increase energy and well-being
Experienced, thoughtful, grounded in research
We practice Therapeutic Nutritional Counseling—a proven approach to nutrition counseling that will meet your physical, mental and emotional needs. As nutritionists, we understand that complex health problems call for a well thought-out solution. We use the latest in scientific research, clinical experience, problem-solving skills, and an intuitive approach to help you feel better.
Every day, clients tell us that when they eat the Weight & Wellness Way they have life-changing results. Their digestion is better, they have less aches and pains, better moods, more energy and a sense of well-being. We can help you, too.
See what our clients are saying about nutrition counseling:
What you can expect
- Prior to your appointment: You will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire so your nutritionist gains a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
- During your initial consultation: Your nutritionist will explain how foods affect your health and well-being and why certain foods are important to include in your diet.
- You will receive a personalized eating plan along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks and beverages.
- Your nutritionist will work with you to set goals and develop practical ways for you to implement our real-food approach to eating.
- Enjoy 10% off supplements the day of your counseling appointment.
Depending on your health, supplements may be recommended (but not required) to rebalance your biochemistry, help you adhere to our healthy eating plan, or give you nutritional support.
How much does it cost?
- Initial Consultation
2 hours: $265
- Follow-Up Consultation
1-hour: $110 ($125 with Darlene)
- Mini Follow-Up Consultation
30 minutes: $75 ($80 with Darlene)
Consider a Wellness Package for a discounted rate on nutrition consultations:
- Personalized Wellness Package—$412.25*
Includes initial, 2-hour consultation plus two, 1-hour follow-up appointments.
(Save $72.50 (15%) off $485)
- Support 3-Pack—$247.50*
Includes three, 1-hour follow-up appointments.
(Save $82.50 (25%) off $330)
*Wellness Package pricing not available for appointments with Darlene Kvist.
Your nutrition counseling appointments may be covered if you are a member of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota insurance. Click here to learn more.
Receive 10% off any products purchased on the day of your appointment!
Still not sure if nutrition counseling is right for you? Call us at 651-699-3438 for more information.