Make Your Weight Loss Resolution a Reality in 2016
By Jackie Cartier
December 17, 2015
5 Reasons Why the Nutrition 4 Weight Loss Program Can Help + Enter to Win a FREE January Program
‘Tis the season for unhappily stepping on the scale and making (another) New Year’s resolution to finally do something about it. If this sounds familiar, chances are you’re diet fatigued and beginning to wonder if your weight loss goals are possible. We’re here to tell you they are, but it’s time for a different approach—our Nutrition 4 Weight Loss program.
To inspire you to make 2016 your year we wanted to share the top 5 ways the Nutrition 4 Weight Loss program can make your New Year’s resolution successful (once and for all.)
1. Nutrition 4 Weight Loss explains why weight loss is simply not calories in and calories out. Successful weight loss plans are much more complex and must be tailored to each individual. The Nutrition 4 Weight Loss program is just that.
It pains us to see people making the mistake of low-calorie foods or restrictive eating plans to help them slim down. This strategy generally backfires because it tends to slow metabolism and increase cravings, which is a vicious cycle.
You’ll find the opposite here, butter (real fats are essential for weight loss and feeling satisfied) and bacon (real protein increases your metabolism by up to 30% for two hours every time you eat it) anyone?
2. You’ll find accountability and community through the program. Twelve weeks of classes and support taking you all the way into March, well into a healthy 2016. When was the last time your New Year’s resolution had the support of a trained nutrition educator, a nutritionist and a whole group of like-minded people behind it? In fact, research suggests that people find more success with a weight loss group than by going it alone.
3. The twelve weeks of classes are designed to help you increase your metabolism so you can lose weight and inches and with proven techniques to help you stick with your new habits so the weight doesn’t come back.
Did you know that it’s takes at least 66 days to form a new habit? Nutrition 4 Weight Loss takes place over twelve weeks (84 days).
In the comments below, share one health improvement you’d like to see for yourself in 2016 and you’ll be entered to win a FREE January Nutrition 4 Weight Loss class (that’s a $399 value!).
4. 96% of Nutrition 4 Weight Loss program participants see health improvements! Beyond weight, participants gain more energy, reverse the effect of diabetes, get better sleep, mood, you name it. In the comments below, share one health improvement you’d like to see for yourself in 2016 and you’ll be entered to win a FREE January Nutrition 4 Weight Loss class (that’s a $399 value!). There will be THREE lucky winners!
Limit one entry per person. Winners will be announced December 29, 2015. When prompted to share comment, please enter your preferred email as this is how we will contact winners. Contest is now closed.
5. Most people have it backward when it comes to exercise vs. diet for weight loss, but diet controls approximately 75% of weight loss. Nutrition 4 Weight Loss will show you why.
Even though diet has more impact on weight loss than exercise, many people believe that exercise alone is the answer. If you’re planning on joining the gym in 2016, without addressing your food choices, you are going at it the wrong way. And data shows that 10% of people who join the gym to lose weight in January have already stopped going just three weeks into the New Year—making that the largest month to month decrease of the year.
The Nutrition 4 Weight Loss program can help make your New Year’s resolution a reality. Starting mid-January we’re offering 13 classes conveniently located all across the Twin Cities. Sign up today and take control of your health. Feel free to call us at 651-699-3438 to discuss your questions and concerns.
And don’t forget to comment with one health improvement you’d like to see for yourself in 2016 and you’ll be entered to win a FREE January Nutrition 4 Weight Loss class, a $399 value!
Here’s to a healthier and happier 2016!