To enroll, click on the class that works for you in the Upcoming Class list above and follow registration instructions.
Nutrition For Young Adults
Young adults today are experiencing higher rates of obesity, diabetes, asthma and other health conditions than ever before. Fast-paced lifestyles lead to fast food diets that result in increased health problems. Learn how food choices are connected to:
- Even moods
- Increased energy
- Improved memory and focus for better grades
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Treating and preventing acne
- Reducing cravings
- Improving stamina for sports
This class is taught to groups of 6 or more and is intended for young adults ages 17 and up and children ages 12 to 16 who must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- At Nutritional Weight & Wellness locations: $30 for ages 17 and up, $15 for ages 12-16
- Through community education: Cost ranges from $29-39 and is determined by each community education department.
Sign up today!
To enroll, click on the class that works for you in the Upcoming Class list (to the right). Classes are offered at our office locations and through communities across the Twin Cities. Call 651-699-3438 with questions.See all individual classes