See for yourself how good nutrition makes a difference!
Weight & Wellness Class Series
Improve all areas of your health. Increase your energy, improve your mood, decrease pain and inflammation and improve your digestion with the help of this comprehensive class series. You will feel better than you have in years!
- Learn cutting-edge nutrition in fun, informative classes
- Follow a simple eating plan based on real food you buy at a grocery store
- Find easy, delicious snack and meal ideas in our recipe book
- Use your nutrition guide for lifelong reference
- Enjoy 10% off supplements during the class series
- Take advantage of 20% off nutrition counseling appointments booked during the class series
- RN’s are able to earn 14.4 CEUs*
Discover the power of real food to improve your health through scientifically-based information presented in an interactive format. Practical strategies for change and group support will keep you motivated.
Although the focus of this class is not weight loss, participants often lose weight by following a real-food approach to eating.
What our clients are saying:"As someone with long-standing inflammation and auto-immune problems, I am thrilled with [the] class information. I have been looking for this class for a long time!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed the class. I learned a lot and I'm still following the guidelines and food suggestions...I am NOT hungry, have NO cravings (anymore), and the food tastes great!"
"This class has changed my life! Most of the health problems I had before this class have been alleviated substantially. Feel like a new person. So much more energy. This is info I never knew before. Just great!!"
"This class changed the way I will eat forever. My husband and I feel better than we have in years. The best part…I am off Diet Coke (a 15+ year addiction). Thank you Nutritional Weight & Wellness!"
- Six-week class—one night per week for two hours
- Weekend class (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday)—a great option for those who find it difficult to make it to weekly classes or for those outside the Twin Cities, who can visit us on a weekend.
- Six-week class—$249
- Weekend class—$269
Price includes the class, nutrition guide and recipe book. Sign up with a friend and you both receive $25 off! To receive this discount, please call 651-699-3438 to sign up and have your friend’s name and contact information ready when you call (the discount cannot be applied to online enrollees).
See more classes
*The course has been designed to meet the continuing education criteria for registered nurses by Minnesota’s State Board. The RN is responsible for determining whether this course meets his/her needs. We would be happy to provide you with an objectives sheet if you are interested in earning continuing education credits.