See for yourself how good nutrition makes a difference!
Weight & Wellness Class Series
Do you want to feel better than you do now?
Would you like to:
- Have more energy and better moods?
- Decrease the aches and pains you feel?
- Get your heartburn under control?
- Manage a chronic health concern like heart disease, diabetes, arthritis or IBS?
- Discover how to feel your best with an autoimmune disease like MS, Hashimoto’s or fibromyalgia?
- Get a good night’s sleep?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then say hello to better health with the Weight & Wellness Class Series. Get ready to feel better than you have in years!
6 weeks to better health
In six weeks you will learn how following an anti-inflammatory eating plan of real foods will increase your energy, boost your mood, decrease achy joints and muscle pain, improve digestion and so much more.
A perfect choice for those with a chronic health condition or autoimmune disease
Learn how nutrition can help you manage or reduce symptoms associated with conditions like fibromyalgia, MS, IBS, crohn’s, hypothyroid, celiac disease, arthritis, asthma, hormonal imbalance, depression, insomnia...This class is the foundation of healing for your personal health issues.
See what our clients are saying about the
Weight & Wellness Class Series:
How much does it cost?
The Weight & Wellness Class Series costs only $249 and includes:
- Six, two-hour classes taught by certified nutrition educators, passionate about their own health and helping you feel your best
- The Weight & Wellness Cookbook and Nutrition Guide with more than 100 recipes, cooking tips, meal planning ideas and more! (a value of $24.95)
- Balanced eating guide and food journal
- Class manual chock full of scientifically-backed nutrition information that will become your go-to resource with everything you learned in class.
Sign up with a friend and you both receive $25 off! To receive this discount, please call 651-699-3438 to sign up and have your friend’s name and contact information ready (the discount cannot be applied to online enrollees).
When can I start?
Choose a class that fits your schedule. See all class start dates and locations in the upper right “Upcoming Classes” section.
We also have a Weekend Weight & Wellness Seminar—a great option for those who find it difficult to make it to weekly classes or for those outside Minneapolis/St. Paul, who can visit us on a weekend.
Still not sure if the Weight & Wellness Class Series is right for you? Call us and ask your specific questions: 651-699-3438.
See more classes
**The course has been designed to meet the continuing education criteria for registered nurses by Minnesota’s State Board. The RN is responsible for determining whether this course meets his/her needs. We would be happy to provide you with an objectives sheet if you are interested in earning continuing education credits.