Take advantage of the counseling discount that comes with Online Menopause Solutions. An initial nutrition counseling appointment provides a customized plan to address your unique symptoms, health concerns and goals. Here’s an overview of nutrition counseling.
Prior to Your Consultation
You will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire, so your nutritionist has a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
During your initial consultation
- You and your nutritionist will go over your health history questionnaire to set goals based on what’s most important to you.
- You will have plenty of time to ask questions and discuss your health goals and concerns.
- You will learn how foods affect your health, symptoms, and well-being and why certain foods are important to include in your diet.
- You will receive a realistic, personalized eating plan, along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks and beverages.
- Your nutritionist will work with you to find practical ways to implement our real-food approach to eating.
The appointment time flies by (really), and you will leave feeling like no stone was left unturned, and knowing you finally have the advocate and resources you’ve been looking for.