Ask Dishing Up Nutrition (In Advance!)
By Nutritional Weight & Wellness Staff
July 23, 2015
Has this ever happened to you? You’re listening to a Dishing Up Nutrition podcast while out for your weekend walk or making dinner, and the hosts start discussing a health issue you can related to; you wish it was the live show so you could call in with a question? Here’s your chance!
Scan this list of upcoming Dishing Up Nutrition radio show topics and see if any of them resonate, or are important to, you or your friends and family. If so, please leave your question in a comment or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Asthma Sidelining You? – Have you been living with asthma for years now? If you’re struggling to manage your asthma or juggling multiple prescriptions to keep your breathing in check, this is the show for you. Listen in August 1 to learn what foods may be causing your symptoms.
- The Sugar Connection to Neuropathy with special guest Dr. Richard P. Jacoby – On the August 8 show Dr. Jacoby, author of Sugar Crush, joins us to discuss neuropathy, “crippling nerve damage throughout the body—in our feet, organs, and brain” and why he thinks, and we agree, that eliminating sugar and carbs “can mitigate and even reverse the damage.”
- The Thyroid-Gluten Connection – If you’ve been diagnosed or are suspecting thyroid issues, on this August 15 show we’ll be discussing the importance of food choices, gluten in particular, and its common link to thyroid problems.
- Caught in the Anxiety Trap? – What if what you’re eating is affecting your anxiety? Ask your questions or listen in on August 22 to learn more.
- How Changes Become Habits – How many times have you tried to “drink more water,” “keep a journal,” or fill-in-the-blank with whatever habit you’re trying to create, or break? On August 29 we’ll learn some strategies to help you direct small changes into larger goals.
Send your questions in advance and the co-host will try to include your question in the show. As always, during the live show (Saturday mornings at 8am CT on myTalk 107.1) we love callers at 651-641-1071!
Stay tuned for our September Dishing Up Nutrition topics and let us know what show topics you’d tune in for.