Grilled Chicken Thighs & Zucchini Recipe
Makes 4 servings | Gluten free and dairy free
1-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
4 zucchinis cut in half lengthwise
1 cup olive oil
½ cup balsamic or red-wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic
- Preheat your grill to 375-400F.
- Lightly coat the chicken thighs and zucchini with the vinaigrette.
- Place chicken and zucchini (cut side down) on the grates, grill 5-7 minutes, then it’s time to flip both. If the chicken sticks, it isn’t ready to flip. Wait another minute and try again.
- Continue to cook another 5-7 minutes on the opposite side.
- Use a thermometer to make sure the chicken is completely cooked. The internal temperature should be 165F.
- Serve with potatoes or rice topped with butter for a balanced meal.