Sheet Pan Asian Salmon with Brussels Sprouts and Red Peppers
Makes 2 servings | Gluten free and dairy free
2 c. Brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and cut in half
1 red pepper, cut into large pieces
1 Tbsp avocado oil or melted butter
2 wild-caught salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
1 tsp Bragg® Liquid Aminos
1 Tbsp avocado oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
2 tsp pure maple syrup
1 scallion, sliced on the bias
1 tsp sesame oil
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Line an 8x13 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the Brussels sprouts in the center of the prepared baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or butter) and toss with salt and pepper. Roast until they just begin to change color, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together the sauce mixture.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the red peppers to the left of the Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down to the right of the Brussels sprouts, spacing them evenly apart, and pour the sauce mixture over all.
- Roast until the vegetables are tender and the salmon is cooked through yet still moist, about 10 - 12 minutes more.
- Drizzle 1 tsp sesame oil over the pan while it cools slightly.
- Divide salmon and vegetables between two plates and top with sliced scallions.
Visit this recipes' corresponding blog post for more delicious ideas and meals.