Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
Makes 4 servings | Gluten free and dairy free
4-5 Tbsp coconut oil
2 eggs, beaten
2 green onions, thinly sliced into small rounds
2 c. cauliflower rice
1 pound small cooked shrimp or leftover cooked chicken, pork, beef
1/2 c. frozen peas, thawed
1/2 c. dry roasted cashews
2 c. cooked rice (cold)
2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
¼-½ tsp salt
- Heat Wok or large frying pan over medium heat. Add 1Tbsp oil and stir-fry green onions for 30 seconds, add the beaten eggs and stir, cooking until soft curds form. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat another Tbsp of oil and stir-fry the cauliflower rice until it is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1Tbsp of oil as needed, along with the shrimp, peas, and cashews. Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Heat the remaining 2 Tbsp of oil in the pan and add the rice. Cook for about 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in the soy sauce and shrimp mixture.
- Add the eggs and fold in until they are in small pieces. Season with extra salt and pepper as needed.