"This Little Piggy" Meatballs Recipe
Makes 20-24 meatballs | Gluten free and dairy free
1 ½ pounds ground pork
½ tsp garlic salt
6 slices bacon, chopped small (use scissors or a pizza wheel for easy cutting)
½ c. almond flour
3 Tbsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. A food processor makes this easy!
- Use a small cookie scoop or hands to form meatballs, approximately 2" in diameter. Makes approximately 20-24 meatballs.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 13x9" cookie sheet. Use bacon grease or coconut oil.
- Place meatballs one inch apart.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until no longer pink in the center. Remember this reciep includes pork, so you don't want any pink color to remain.
- Eat meatballs fresh or freeze for future use.
- Enjoy your meatballs solo, or serve with toothpicks as an appetizer with dill pickle dipping sauce. Another alternative (if you're not dairy sensitive) is to melt small squares of cheddar cheese on top of each meatball as you heat them up.
Pickle Sauce: Whisk together 1/4c c. mayonnaise, 1 tsp organic ketchup, 1 tsp yellow mustard and 2 Tbsp chopped dill pickles (Bubbies is a great brand)