Mocha Mousse Recipe
Makes 3 servings | Gluten free and dairy free
1 can full-fat coconut milk (blended first)
2 ½ Tbsp chia seeds
1 scoop NutriKey Wellness Whey Protein - Chocolate
1 scoop NutriKey Key Greens & Fruits - Espresso
flaked unsweetened coconut
½ tsp dark mini chocolate chips
½ tsp toasted sunflower seeds
½ large strawberry
- Add milk and chia seeds to blender; blend about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy, adding a bit of water if it’s too thick to blend.
- Scoop the mixture into three custard cups, place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes.
- Top each cup as desired, see suggested toppings above.