Pumpkin Custard Recipe
Makes 6 servings | Gluten free and dairy free
15 oz pumpkin puree (1 can, no sugar)
11 oz coconut cream (or 1 c. heavy whipping cream)
2 eggs (if using heavy cream, add 1 more egg)
1/4 c. monk fruit or maple syrup
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp salt
dash of cinnamon
6 Tbsp toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and place six 4-ounce ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut cream (or heavy cream), eggs, monk fruit or maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into each ramekin filling 3/4 full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and serve topped with whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and 1 Tbsp toasted pecans.