5 Surprising Takeaways from 5 New Online Classes
By Nutritional Weight & Wellness Staff
November 10, 2020
Does it feel like your year is slipping by and your health habits right along with it? If so, you are not alone. Many of our clients are feeling the same way. We have a way for you to take back control of your health; our individual online classes will fit into even the busiest schedule. To combat that feeling we’re thrilled to help put YOU back in charge of your health with the launch FIVE new online classes (making it a total of 15 different classes!) to help refresh the course of your health journey.
You can choose from 15 different classes (see the full class list below) including five new classes. Take one or more classes that interest you; both the price and time commitment (classes range from 30 - 75 minutes long) are right! We’ve pulled out interesting moments from each class to give a taste of what’s to come. (Pun intended!)
- Breaking the Sugar Habit Online Class: Most people are surprised that sugar is the number one cause of body fat until we share that sugar is on the ingredient list in ¾ of the food products in a grocery store. In class you’ll learn how to spot those hidden sugars at the store.
- Sugar is also hiding in common meals … did you know that a breakfast of yogurt and a muffin contains 11 teaspoons of sugar? Yikes! A breakfast like that will set you up for a day of low moods, poor concentration and energy. No thank you … there is enough going on in the world without sabotaging your day from the start.
- Discover how to eat balanced meals you’ll love and cut your sugar intake and say goodbye to sugar cravings with this class; this class will show you how!
- Understand the many detrimental long-term consequences of sugar consumption, including the startling link between sugar and Alzheimer’s.
- Building A Better Working Memory Online Class: Did you know that over time, even slight dehydration damages the brain, affecting thinking and memory? It’s an alarming fact yes, but there is a solution.
- AsDr. Daniel Amen, researcher and author of Making a Good Brain Great says, “Water is a brain medicine.” We could not agree more.
- This class explains what foods rob you of your memory, and which boost memory power.
- You’ll also learn the ins and outs of what your brain needs to function and how to get more of those key nutrients, along with five habits you can start to help your brain thrive.
- Reducing the Risk of Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes Online Class: In class you’ll learn how it’s possible to reduce your risk of developing prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes. Easy to say, harder to do.
- Learn how to recognize what foods cause high blood sugar levels and which foods support normal levels.
- Discover how to decipher and understand your glucose levels in the first place, so you’ll be set up for success.
- With careful food choices and healing lifestyle habits, you have the ability to lower your numbers. (We love client stories like Elaine and Laura who both used to be prediabetic and no longer are after following the recommendations we’ve gathered in this class.)
- Your Energy Solution, Real Food Online Class: What would you do with more energy? If you have more answers than you can count, you’re not alone.
- Lack of energy is the number one reason people visit their doctor. In this class you’ll learn what foods are energy boosters and how to spot (and eliminate) energy robbers.
- Did you know lack of protein is a huge energy robber and one of the reasons for low energy? Sign up for class to learn 6 other surprising reasons! Spoiler alert, the number one reason for low energy has to do with a certain beverage, and it’s not the one you’re thinking of.
- Why Drink More Water Online Class: 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated, according to a survey from NutritionInformation Center, New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center.
- When we’re dehydrated we’re left with dry skin, poor memory, slow metabolism, constipation, fluid retention, poor kidney function and poor immune function. You read that right, water is critical to hydrate lung tissue, making it very important for immune health.
- Learn exactly why water is critical and more importantly, how to develop a water habit you can stick with!
- Find out misinformation and confusion about water sources, and get our unbiased opinion on how to have safe, contaminate-free water.
Which class would help motivate you at this point now on your health journey? If pre-diabetes is on your radar, then Reducing the Risk of Prediabetes & Type 2 Diabetes is a great choice for you. Are you tired every single morning wishing you had more energy? Your Energy Solutions can help! Is your brain aging faster than your body? Building A Better Working Memory can offer comfort and steps to take today. You get the idea! For almost every health interest, there is a class for you. Here is the full list of 15 classes offered.
Online Classes Just $25