Listen in to learn the connection between what you eat and how you feel. With hundreds of podcasts, you’ll find health topics relevant to your life and body. Find episodes below, or subscribe to our weekly show through our app (search Dishing Up Nutrition), iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
A well thought out review of the book Always Hungry written by Dr. David Ludwig.
Real food eliminated one woman's 30-year chronic back pain!
Help your body recover faster with these tips.
Listen live Saturday, 8 a.m. on myTalk 107.1 FM or anytime on your favorite podcast app.
February 16: Nutrition to Ease Headaches & Migraines
February 23: Ketogenic Diets for Alzheimer's Disease & Parkinson's
March 2: Hormone Balance After 40
March 9: Weight Loss Habits
March 16: Concussions & the Roal of Omega-3
July 21: Helping Your Skin Age Gracefully
July 28: Helpful Supplements for Joint Pain with Dr. Robert Silverman
December 1: Osteoporosis & Nutrition
What you eat can help your incontinence.
Many bodies store fat in the liver, where it doesn't belong.
Say goodbye to tired, achy feet, once and for all.
How to build strong bones for health as teens age.
Aging doesn’t have to mean feeling achy or tired; here's how.
End the cycle of compulsive eating, we'll show you how.
What does healthy weight loss really mean and how do you accomplish it?
Get the real scoop behind the connection between alcohol and cravings, weight gain, cancer, and the frequently discussed heart health.
99% of contaminants in water have no taste so how do you know what's in yours?
How to navigate life with allergies or sensitivities.
Bowel movements are daily clues to what’s going on the body. What are yours telling you?
What motivates your commitment to your health? Tune in for powerful examples.
Strengthen your immune system with real food.
Keep your bones healthy for years to come.
More people are wanting to eat healthier yet fast food sales are off the charts, how do we break this habit?
Learn what happens when blood sugar is out of whack and how to fix it.
Learn how to manage your skin with nutrition, not harsh chemicals.
Did you know heartburn and acid reflux is caused by a lack of stomach acid, not an excess?
Nutrition suggestions to help children experience their environments with less fear.
Learn how to solve the mystery of what's causing your aching joints.
Understand the important connection between coconut oil, low carb and Alzheimer's and more.
Only 10% of your cancer risk is determined by genetics, what makes up the other 90%? Listen in.
Listen in for tips to keep you healthy and happy while caring for others.
Listen in to learn what steps you can take to get through menopause with ease.