Grilled Peaches & Cream Recipe
Makes 4 servings | Gluten free
2 tsp avocado or coconut oil
4 Tbsp full-fat cream cheese
1 tsp pure maple syrup
1 Tbsp crushed walnuts or pecans to garnish
- Cut peaches into halves and remove the pits. This is a bit tricky if the peaches are too ripe. If you're having difficulties, slicing the peaches into quarters is fine, too, they will still taste great.
- Brush or rub 2 tsp of avocado oil or melted coconut oil onto the peaches before putting on the grill to prevent sticking.
- Grill the peaches pit side down for 5 minutes.
- Turn peaches over and place a dollup of cream cheese on each piece.
- Grill for 2 minutes more until the cream cheese is warm. Transfer to a serving platter, and top with nuts and a drizzle of maple syrup.